India 1st Ready to use Semi Elemental liquid diet
Just Open and use: Either Sip feed or tube feed
Total Enteral Nutrition (T.E.N.) for faster nourishment and quicker recovery.
- Balanced ratio of Carbohydrate, protein, fat and fibre.
- 1.3 Kcal/ml of the liquid diet
- 662 Kcal, 33 gms Hydrolyzed Protein
- Contains Prebiotic FOS, L-Glutamine, L-arginine.
- Contains 28 Vitamins and Minerals
- Meets or exceeds 100% of RDA of all micronutrients
- Low Glycemic Index & Low glycemic Ratio
- Features and Benifits of Edible are:
- Predigested nutrients helps in Faster absorption as it is already broken down into smaller molecules
- Ready to feed semi elemental pre digested liquid diet
- Reduces chances of infection due to hand handling of nursing staff
- No Lumps formation which is common in polymeric powder diets
- Time saving as it’s a ready to use liquid diet
- Edible is Lactose free, gluten free, cholesterol free, Trans fat free
- Edible is Sugar free
- Edible is indicated for patients requires nutritional support as a whole or as a supplementation
- Oncology, ICU, Surgery, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Stressed induced hyperglycemia, Nephrology (On dialysis)
- Patients with Diabetes Mellitus